Sunday, August 9, 2009

CapnBob'sExcellent Canadia
unedited--just clipped--part 1



Sorry about all the up & downs & going off-screen, etc. It's pretty hart to stay focused & drift in/ paddle a kayak & compensate for the waves, & follow a moving target, & I'm just getting used to the camera & learning about it. The really bad shots were taken out, but if I took out everything tthat was not steady, there wouldn't have been much left. I've experimented with several different ways of trying to stay on subject while sooming. Most of them came after this part & not all of them worked well. The camera doesn't have a viewfinder--you have to look at the little LCD & my eyes are bad up close. My latest attempt is: I have taped a secton on drinking straw to the top of the camera to sight through. I think it works fairly well, but haven't had any really good tests of it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment